1 1/2 stick of butter(optional)
2 packs of graham crackers
1/3 cup of light brown sugar
1 32oz can of Bruce’s Yams(or any brand on sale)
1/3 cup of milk(optional)
vanilla ice cream
1. Place can of yams, 1/2 stick of butter and brown sugar into a pot on medium heat.
2. Mash and mix milk into the yams.
3.In a bowl, crush both graham cracker packs and mix in a stick of melted butter.
4. Set up cupcake pans with the cupcake sheets and place 2-3 spoonfuls of graham cracker for the first layer.
5. Next, fill in yams as the second layer.
6. The third layer is optional, you can place chopped nuts or marshmallows before placing in the oven for 20 minutes, or fresh fruit and vanilla ice cream can be added after the sweets cool off.
Top & Featured Image Courtesy of Vegan Feast Catering’s Flickr Page – All Creative Commons License