Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
-1/4 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
-2 Tsp. 100% Pure Honey
-1/4 Cup of Crushed Walnuts
1. Rinse pears then cut them in half.
2. Core the pears.
3. In a separate bowl mix half portions of the cinnamon, and full servings of the walnuts and honey.
4. Proceed to mix until walnuts are completely covered in honey.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Fill the pears with the walnut mixture and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle pears with the rest of the cinnamon when taken out of the oven.
Edited & Written by Jhayla D. Walls
Top & Featured Image Courtesy of Mark Bonica’s Flickr Page – All Creative Commons License